Friday, August 17, 2007

Stella MacLean

Wow! I made it to the Everlasting Love Blog! Just dusting off my fingers from way too many sorties into all the wrong parts of the blogging world. This is my first blog and I'm so pleased that it's all about Everlasting Love, a fantastic Harlequin series with great authors and stories. Speaking of stories--My cat, Emma, is perched on the deck watching a hummingbird feeder, expecting her lunch at any moment, no doubt. The truth is--Emma has never caught anything in her nine years of being my writing assistant. But she has high hopes, and all day to sit on the deck and watch from behind the potted herbs.
Because Emma loves my lap when I'm writing, I included her as a character in my second Everlasting Love book, tentatively titled, Love Always.
The FedEx man is at my door, so I got to go. But now that I've found my way here, I will be back.
Stella

No comments: