Thursday, August 16, 2007

Now and Forever

I'm excited to be part of the Harlequin family with the Everlasting Love books. As I mentioned in my letter for FAMILY STORIES (May 2007), I love collecting stories of people. I especially like to know how people met, why they stay together, and what happens along the way. It used to be to help with the blueprint for my own life. Now I have the joy of writing some of these stories into books for the Everlasting Love line.

Just yesterday I was visiting with a non-writing friend about Happy-Ever-After endings. She said that when she went into her marriage, she planned on the "I Do" lasting forever -- and that an HEA has never been unrealistic to her! A great way to mention our books. . . and the wonderful stories that I've found from the Everlasting Lovelies! A great name for us, Linda.

No comments: