Saturday, September 29, 2007

So nice to be here.

I am truly blog handicapped! But it's so nice to be here. I just finished Love Always, and I found myself crying at several points in the story! It's a wonderful story, written from the heart and to some degree based on my family experience. I enjoyed writing it, but there always seems to be this feeling when I finish a book that I'm standing on the edge of the Grand Canyon, looking across the steep walls that drop to the Colorado River. What a beautiful site and also such a magnificent view.
And so it feels with a book that's ready to go. I'm on the edge of a writing canyon and there's no going back...
Stella MacLean

2 comments:

Roz Denny Fox said...

Stella,
You mastered the blogging like a seasoned blogger. I love books that leave me wanting to stay on the edge and not close the book and say good-bye. The EL's have all been that type of story. I've almost finished writing my second EL, and I think I'm dragging my heels to avoid letting go of my characters.
Happy Monday one and all.
Roz

Merri said...

Wonderful blog. Don't hold onto the edge or characters too long...we readers love the Everlasting Love romances. :-)