Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things are finally starting to happen . . .


So I know I've been totally rotten about posting lately, but like a lot of the other lovelies, things have been crazy around here for the last two months. Closing out last semester (I'm a college professor as well as a writer), surviving the holidays, opening this semester, and taking care of three young boys I'm lucky I remember my own name most days.
It's been seven months since I sold my first novel, The Turn for Home, and I finally have a definitive release date-- it will be a Super Everlasting November 2008 release (which is earlier than originally planned and for that I am incredibly grateful). My first short story, No Apologies (cover to the right) is available at www.eharlequin.com starting February 1st, and I just sold my first two single title novels to NAL. So though it seems like it's taken forever to get this writing career of mine off the ground, things are finally starting to happen. And I couldn't be happier . . . or more grateful.

1 comment:

Tempest Knight said...

*LOL* Life has always a way to interfer, doesn't it?