Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Nose to the grindstone.

It's that time of year again. Yeah, I know we're supposed to make New Year resolutions, but I'm not. I'm going to clean up my office and get back to work. I've been a slacker for the past week, but no more. Besides, I have this story idea I want to work on about a woman who discovers that she's not alone in this world. Sounds odd, but she'd had this feeling for a very long time...despite having caring parents and friends. Losing her world as she knows it, leads to her finding herself.
So, I love these moments of discovery. Those early, first flush hours when a story has every possibility of being the very best story ever.
Hope all is well with each and every one of you.
Have a fantastic new year.
Stella

1 comment:

rozdennyfox said...

Hi, Well, as I suspected, the first post I tried disappeared and they say I'm not who I am. If this doesn't work when I set up a new profile with my old information, I may be lost here forever. Have any of you visited the new eharlequin home page? Everything there is new. Now they have a blog spot, too. Soon we'll be doing nothing but blogging with no time for writing.
Happy 2008
Roz